Forgot my password

Trenton_777
Honored Guest

I forgot my password

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Trenton_777! We see you need help with your password and we'd like to help you out with this. Click here for the steps to change your Oculus password. If you still need help once you've tried these steps, please send us a PM so we can offer more help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MelodyM09
Honored Guest

That link doesn't work....

Hey @MelodyM09, we saw you were having trouble with a link we provided to reset your password and we apologize the link above seems to be broken. You can try using this link here it should lead you to the page you're looking for!

Please let us know if this helped!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey, I also need help. I haven't forgotten my password, but I haven't even set one yet and when I try to do so (or confirm my account with Facebook) it tells me there's an error that "we're working on fixing" or something. What gives?

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?