cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Avatar pic

Ebows
Protege

im trying to upload a pic and when it gets to the preview to crop i dont see my pic and looks like it keeps defaulting back. im i missing something... ?

5 REPLIES 5

kojack
MVP
MVP

Hmm, for some reason your avatar isn't scaling, it's just a tiny corner of your real image. In the crop display the preview looks correct, but not in the forum itself.

At the moment all avatars need to be approved by moderators (I hope that isn't going to be required for long), so that may have messed it up a bit, I approved your avatar a few minutes ago.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

nalex66
MVP
MVP

I just tried re-cropping it, and it seems to have stuck this time. At least, it look right to me at this moment. The image uploading and cropping seems a bit weird.... it took me several attempts to get my own image uploaded; it kept showing me the yellow error triangle whenever I got to the cropping stage. 

I also got logged out after clicking on my profile, and when I saw my profile page while not logged in, the avatar cropping was messed up. It went back to normal when I logged back in.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Pixel.Bandits
Protege

gotta love all the foibles which come with having a new forum layout / UI etc. I can't imagine the number of people miffed at dropping down ratings levels! 😄

Ebows
Protege

thank you guys. Yea I couldn’t see image to crop after loading it but I logged on today and my pic seems perfect so ty guys for the help. 

Ebows
Protege

Tried to edit lost but wouldn’t let me something about a html link but I didn’t put one in but any way just wanted to say that I was also getting the triangle image error thing.