cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game breaking glitch in The Walking dead saints and sinners

jimythedrummer
Explorer
The game is completely unplayable after the story mission "When The Levee Breaks III" I have completed all other missions and have waited about 7 in game days. The game continues to get harder and harder as time progresses, but you are unable to access the new gear and survival material you need in order to keep up. It was moderately difficult when I started it, now I can not go out an a mission with out dying at least 4 times.
At this point I am asking Oculus for a special circumstances refund but I figured I would see if anyone out there has come across this and moved past it somehow. 

Also as a side note the handling of any firearm is very very clunky to say the least. It feels like they are trying to add a good amount of "weight" to the weapon which is understandable, but it does not translate when you are trying to aim and shoot and your in game hands are way behind your actual hands, very confusing and RUINS immersion.
1 REPLY 1

Doruka
Honored Guest

I have had the same issue for about a week now and it is very frustrating that I finnaly get a VR headset for my birthday and get a game I have wanted to play for a while and I can't play the story because of a progression glitch.

Ps. Im on like day 28 now and the lantern is still not on