cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game crashed, reinstalled and now stuck on load screen (three dots)

CptValent
Honored Guest

I was playing Star Wars Galaxy's Edge on Quest 2 and the battery went dead. After charging, the game would get through the intros but then get stuck on a black screen before the menu would appear (even though intro music still playing).

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app (twice). After download and install, when I open the game the title screen shows with the three dots saying its loading and that's as far as it will go. 

Other apps and base functions work fine.

*Of note: if I go to settings/storage, it only shows the game being 273mb even though I downloaded 7.09gb.

Thank you for your help!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey CptValent, we understand you're having issues playing Star Wars Galaxy's Edge on your Quest device. This is one of our most anticipated Quest titles this year, so we want to make sure every user has a chance to explore the Galaxy! Yesterday our servers were down for the better part of the day which might have affected your ability to download and play some of your favorite Quest titles. Now that our servers are back to normal, we recommend re-downloading Galaxy's Edge to your Quest device again. If you're still having issues playing the game feel free to let us know and we'd be happy to help you further.

Happy gaming! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!