cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games not showing up.

masonenright
Level 2

So I have multiple games on my oculus quest 2, it shows that i have none of them... I already have seen the solutions to this, but i do not have my phone to get this fixed. I lost my phone and forgot my username. I had games such as blades and sorcery, superhot, thrill of the fight, walking dead, and arizona sunshine. This makes my oculus completely useless without my games, and i have only had this for about 4 months as a christmas gift. Please let me know any solutions, this is really frustrating and has been happening for about the past 2 weeks. It said "Authmodule invalid device scoped access token" at first but i just opened it again hoping waiting it out would work but it doesnt show the code anymore, nor is the apps showing up. Please let me know if you find any answers, thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're unable to see your apps in your headset. We appreciate you bringing this situation and your circumstances to the Community.

The best option to get you back in the game would be to perform a factory reset. When you do this you will need the companion app handy to complete the setup, so if you have a new phone or a tablet that you can download the app onto we recommend doing so.

Please note, that if you download the app onto a tablet and you do get a new phone later and want the app back on your phone, you will have to perform another a factory reset to pair it. We hope you find this information helpful, and we hope to see you back in VR soon!

masonenright
Level 2

Thank you, Ill try this! Appreciate it.

No problem at all! Feel free to let us know how it goes. 😊

Hello again! We wanted to check in to make sure you were able to get your content back on your headset.