cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear VR + T3/S3 bluetooth gamepad triggers?

treii28
Honored Guest
I see a number of posts about this and other controllers where the triggers are not properly recognized in multiple games. I'm experiencing the problem with a S3 bluetooth gamepad trying to use minecraft. Neither left nor right trigger seem to do anything in the game. I've tried re-mapping in the configuration menu but pressing either trigger will not map the action selected.
One thing that I did note is that when you first enter the game, it pops up a number of basic messages. If I press either trigger on that initial splash/message screen, it does change that first page just as pressing any other button would do so it is 'capable' of seeing a key press from these buttons on this controller, but apparently doesn't see it correctly anywhere else in the game.
As stated, I see a number of posts on this subject with more than just this controller and more than just the game minecraft involved with triggers not working (other posts even included xbox, PS2 and even some MOGA controllers). Thus this doesn't seem to be an isolated problem. What's the hold up finding a solution?
0 REPLIES 0