cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting VoiceMeeter and Virtual Cables working properly with Occulus

Harlesbently
Level 2
Ok, I am frustrated beyond all belief. I cannot get windows nor Occulus to send my audio out to any of my virtual Cable's through Voicemeeter and I would like to do so, just so all my audio for streaming is actually seperated and I can ensure a good quality stream for viewers while having full control of audio on my end. My issue is simply this, Windows is sending all audio to Voicemeeter VAIO despite having Virtual Cable-D as default and having Chrome send audio to Virtual Cable-C and Discord set to Virtual Cable-B. Despite this, it is sending to Voicemeeter VAIO no matter what. I just would love to know a fix so I can properly send my audio outwards, and it seems to me, that it is from the Occulus software interfering in some way and I am completely unsure of how to go about fixing whatever they broke. VM works flawless whenever I Uninstall the Oculus software but as soon as it's installed it just freaks out windows and refuses it to control any audio. 

Please, does anyone have a fix or a way for this to be set up properly?
1 REPLY 1

Harlesbently
Level 2
Never mind, I seem to have somehow fixed it somehow. Still 0 clue what I did unless windows and oculus software and VM decided to just cooperate and work like they are supposed to suddenly like 5 minutes after posting this and days of searching and trying different fixes. This was such a pain in my butt. Only thing i did after posting was literally shut down Voicemeeter Potato, fully, reinitialized it so it's fresh and... it suddenly worked. I have done this at least a half dozen times already but this time it all just worked.