cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gorilla Tag sound bug

charchar1000
Level 2

I have lost the sound in gorilla tag. I can hear the music and foot steps, but I can't hear the other players. I have ALL CHAT selected. Ive checked that my mic works in other games. So frustrating as it did work OK originally. Anyone got a solution ?

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey charchar1000! We'd love to assist in getting your sound working properly in Gorilla Tag! We recommend checking your app's settings to make sure no restrictions were turned on for the app. You can check this by going through Quick Settings > Settings  > Applications > Gorilla Tag > See that all requests are enabled! We also recommend to uninstall and reinstall Gorilla Tag if the previous step doesn't prove to be useful in getting your sound to work properly! If this doesn't help, then we recommend factory resetting your headset. Before performing the factory reset, please enable the Cloud Backup feature in order to save eligible game's progress and scores! You can find our more about the Cloud Backup feature here: Oculus Cloud Backup! Steps for completing a factory reset can be found here: How to Factory Reset!

We hope this helps! If not, please consider sending us a private message where we can provide more troubleshooting steps! Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.