cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got v28 but no Air Link option in Experimental Features

heynewt
Protege

My Quest 2 updated to v28 last week, then this morning it updated to a "newer" version of V28.  My PC is running v28.  However on my Quest 2, no option for Air Link is shown in Settings/Experimental Features.  

Again, both running v28, but no Air Link option.  I see others posting this.  Maybe it will get Oculus's attention.

4 REPLIES 4

Dr.drip14
Honored Guest

I hope it will because it’s kinda frustrating having the new update with no new features...

EntityII_
Protege

Same thing here, the app has the feature for air link, but my quest 2 doesn't. It doesn't even have 120 Hz refresh rate either which is saddening. Got mine Saturday brand new.

JacobChad
Honored Guest

same here. im tryna play roblox vr and now i cant enable air link because my cable sucks and oculus please fix this

Hey there, Jacob!

Air link issues go you down? Well we'll just have to get ride of that frown! Welcome to Support Town, where we'll get you going in the right direction! Now link issues can come from numerous internal errors. This is simply do to certain internal components not communicating correctly. For us to understand your situation better, we'll need to gather and look into your log files.

Here are the steps to gather your logs:

1.Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2.Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
       *The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3.Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4.Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
5.Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6.The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7.Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

Once you've gather all that lovely information, we'll have you get in contact with our best good friends over at out main support channel here: https://metaque.st/Support. There they will have the proper tools needed to read your logs properly. Rest assured, they'll get you back up in running in no time!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!