cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guardian Problem

DEEZnyttss
Honored Guest

I am having an issue where whenever I take my hand outside my guardian, the little red ring doesn’t appear. But rather it’s a circle with no red outline. This is a big issue for me because sometimes I hit things in my room because I’m not used to to the red circle not being there. Also if I stick my head outside the guardian, the passthrough mode doesn’t slowly appear like a transition. But what it does is just show passthrough instantaneous.
Please tell me how to fix this issue!

28E86A37-B6E1-4EBC-8A37-C9DAB839C4F6.png

Ps. Here’s a picture how it should look like.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be devastated if you hurt yourself or broke something valuable. 

Before we get you into the Guardian settings and see what we can try, did you try resetting the headset first? And did you try redrawing your Guardian?

In the Guardian settings you can clear the Guardian history and reset it. You can adjust the boundary sensitivity and enable Glanceable boundary.

You also have the option to use Guardian space sense. 

We recommend you look into this and let us know if you need further assistance.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with the Guardian. Let us know, we'll be here!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!