cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

BLORO66
Level 2

I deleted the Rift s USB hub in the control panel, and now nothing has been working the USB never works works when I plug it in. It just tells me the USB connection is not working, is there anyway I can recover it.

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! There's a few things we can recommend that might help with recovering the drivers. If you re-run the setup file for the Oculus PC app, you should have the option to Repair, which should recover any lost or corrupted files. You can also try reinstalling your Oculus drivers through the following directory: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\Oculus-drivers. Keep in mind this path can differ depending on your chosen install location.

Let us know if you have any questions, and if that works out!

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Just reaching out to see if you were still having issues with reinstalling your drivers for the Rift S. If you still needed help, let us know the results of that troubleshooting, and we'll see what else we can do!

Hey! thanks for responding I was wondering how would I "re-run the setup file"' as mentioned thank you. 

Not a problem! So, if you go to our setup page, scroll until you see the Rift S, and click the blue Download Software button, it will download the setup file that you used to download the app the first time around. If you open that setup file, since the app is already installed, it will prompt you with an option to Repair the app, which will hopefully recover the lost driver.

Let us know if you have any more questions, and if that fixed the original issue!