cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half Life Alyx doesn’t start over airlink

BogJuan
Honored Guest

It starts on the computer but never gets past the loading screen on my quest 2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Have you opted in to the beta of steam vr, there are updates that fix air-link issues.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello BogJuan. We are troubled to hear that your having a difficult time launching Half Life Alyx. We're happy assist you with this issue and get you back to the world of VR. 

One of the things we can try is uninstall and reinstalling the app. That has been proven to work with particular issue. 

The next thing we can try is restarting your headset. If the issue persist please reach out again. We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

PITTCANNA
Visionary

Have you opted in to the beta of steam vr, there are updates that fix air-link issues.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@BogJuan  If other SteamVR games work fine then so should HLA imho.  If you cannot troubleshoot this out yourself try contacting Steam support I guess.

Works fine for me with both Link and Air Link btw.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

That did it! Thanks!

We're excited to hear that your issue was resolved! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Valcondes
Honored Guest

for me it dose not work at all please help

Hey there, @Valcondes. We understand how concerning this would be for the game to not work via Air Link, and we'd be glad to help. Have you tried out the steps listed previously for Bogjuan by chance? If not, give those a try and let us know how it goes. If it doesn't help then we'll look into what we should try next. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you! 

Yeah i have tried EVERYRHING! I just gave up and refunded it im so mad.

For sure. If there's ever anything else we can help out with or if you have any questions that we could answer, please feel free to reach out to us again.