cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble re-installing a purchased app

CaseyTheYounger
Honored Guest

After a few months of staying off my Oculus Quest, I came back to find that several of my apps have been uninstalled, including Beat Saber, the app I was planning on using. When I attempt to install it in the app library the text reads "queued...", and then quickly switches to a progress bar and a tracker with how much progress is left. However, once this begins it stays as "0B / 1.02GB" before completely stopping and returning to its "uninstalled" state at the beginning. Please help!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Welcome back to the VR world! You didn't miss much, however we have updated the Oculus app to version 43.0. No worries, we'll be happy to help!

To manually check for software updates:

1. Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
  2. Hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
  3. Select Settings in the top right corner.
  4. Select System, then select Software Update from the left menu.

From here, you can check your current software version. If a new version is available, a button to download the update will appear.

Don't forget to restart the headset after the update.

Let us know if this works!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!