cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headset Jumps around, Touch controllers go 5 FPS, HMD freezes image / lock up Home

SuperTuck
Expert Protege
So, a horseload of issues. I can get good tracking for like 30 mins but sometimes out of nowhere the Touch controllers get 5 fps and become unusable until I restart Home. On occassion the HMD locks up with a still image of what it was last showing. Taking off the HMD does not shut it down / sleep it, nor does closing Oculus home. It is stuck until I kill the actual process running in the background.
3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
It could be a sensor USB issue. Try using different USB ports (including USB 3.0 and USB 2.0). I'd also make sure your sensors are not too far away from the headset, as it communicates wirelessly.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

amayes_me
Honored Guest
I have the same issue. On top of it, the feed to my monitor disappears when this happens as well... I have no idea how to fix it. But it sucks. It is rendering my oculus useless and only stated happening when I got touch. 

Sanborn
Explorer
@cybereality What is the wireless spectrum from the camera to the headset? This is important to know for people who have routers or other wireless devices near system...

What is the range?
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?