cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help need Refund

Piper.Jock
Honored Guest

Hi there 
I am pretty stressed after purchasing the train simulator Derail valley overhauled...... being new to the oculus I assumed this was just an app type game like a previous fighter pilot one I purchased that downloads onto the headset but then learned it somehow works over rift and a pc link..... I have no CLUE how to make this work, the only link I have came across after purchasing just takes me to the oculus page I purchased the game. I have gave up after trying everything and wish to refund my money but I see oculus have made it ridiculously hard to make this happen my purchase history simply gives the detail of purchased and I dont see no link to refund, and the only link in the help section in terms of refund seems broken.

can anybody please help 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Piper.Jock! We see that you're in need of a helping hand. We will gladly look into this so that we can get this sorted for you!

So that we can look into this, we would like to invite you to PMs so that we can gather some account information. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!