cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

VerseFrostyy
Honored Guest

why does it say AuthModule returned invalid device scoped access token on my oculus When I try opening games and I cant view my profile could someone please help

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We're here to help get your profile working correctly on your headset. We'd like you to try the following steps:

1.) Open the Oculus phone app and make sure you're logged in.
2.) Go to Menu at the bottom.
3.) Make sure your Quest 2 is powered on, then select it from the list of devices.
4.) Once connected, let it sit for 3-5 minutes, then reboot the headset.

If by chance that doesn't reload your profile, reboot the headset by holding down the power button for 30 seconds, then turning it on again. A last resort to get this working after that would be to factory reset your headset. Click HERE to see how to do that.

Let us know how these steps work out and if you need more help, please PM us or submit a support ticket HERE. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?