cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Broken after 1.10 update! Crashes immediately

tr41t0r
Honored Guest
I have the same problem as other people.  Opened home, said a new update was available.  Updated.  Now Home crashes immediately when it opens.  In the Rift it says that the rift is still being setup.  

I tried:  rebooting, Repairing install, uninstalled/reinstalled, I tried the solution someone tried with disconnecting the internet. I checked my connection with www2.oculus.  Nothing is working.  
82 REPLIES 82

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star
Yikes, making me unsure if I should install or not now. Wonder if this was a pre-patched update?

tr41t0r
Honored Guest
Logs

tr41t0r
Honored Guest
Logs

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
SAME THINg WITH THE DK2

vrmower
Heroic Explorer
2xv1ama0xskd.png

tr41t0r
Honored Guest
It just started working.  I wish I could help others with the same issues but im not sure what happened.  I left my computer alone, came back and home was up and running.  I didnt do anything from previous.

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer

tr41t0r said:

It just started working.  I wish I could help others with the same issues but im not sure what happened.  I left my computer alone, came back and home was up and running.  I didnt do anything from previous.

I think they just updates it..my DK2 is back!! ..I love Oculus again lol 😄

TC_VR
Explorer
I'm still in the crash loop, over and over. I guess I'll just wait for this mysterious update? Fingers crossed.