cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Home issues...

Undoingbasher
Explorer

I waited until v42 but I still can't invite my daughter into my Horizon home? 

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. We understand how hard the wait has been for Horizon. Let's see what we can do for you and solve this. 

Do you get any errors? What happens when you try to add your daughter as well? Is your daughter on v42 as well? IS she an admin account user?

Once we have this information we may better assist you with your Horizon home. We look forward to hearing from you so we can resolve this for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

We are both on v42.  I had her invite me into her party, I was never prompted to join her in her horizon home. When i invited her into my room she was never prompted to join me in my horizon home. We can talk in the party chat but there is no clear way for us to join horizon home together. 

Hello again. Thank you for providing us with the information we asked for. I should let you know that when you invite her to your party, it should allow you choose how they want to connect (audio-only vs avatar).

Only users who were invited to a party may choose how they want to connect (audio-only vs avatar). 

please note: If the invitee chooses to join embodied and travel, and the host is not in a joinable location, the invitee travels to the host’s empty VR home. They are still connected via audio, regardless.

Horizon home is still fairly new, so I have provided a link for reporting any hiccups to the developers to address it.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for the feedback. There are no options to join via avatar. When they join party it automatically just does audio. 

Hello there, @Undoingbasher! Happy to hear back, we would like to get a better understanding of the issue so that we can possibly determine what could be causing this. Please answer the following for us:

• Is this issue only happening in Horizon Home?
  • Have you had the same issue with others?
  • Are you able to play any games together?
  • Guidelines for Horizon Worlds, double check everything is being met.

Get back to us on here at your earliest convenience, we can't wait to look further into this!

Xalerx
Honored Guest

I'm having this same issue however, my daughter is able to invite me to her Horizon Home and it shows up as something I can select in the "View Party" screen. However, when I'm the party lead there is no option for her to select to travel or transport to my horizon home. We are both on version 43 now and this is really frustrating. I have a current support ticket (5270945) in and have sent them videos showing what is occurring. It's been over a week and crickets.