cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Workrooms I get constantly disconnected form a meeting whitin a couple of minutes

Nkochd
Honored Guest

Hi!

When i enter a meeting or any room whatsoever i get disconnected in a couple of minutes of being there, does anyone know how to fix this? I read here that i had to uninstall de app an reset mi headset, already tried that and it didnt work. 

Please heeelp 

14 REPLIES 14

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Nkochd! We saw you were having issues when trying to partake in meetings while in Workrooms. We understand the importance of meeting with your coworkers or friends, and we'd love to help address this! 

To confirm, does the issue only happen when in Workrooms, or do you also get booted from different apps? Have you attempted disconnecting your router for roughly 30 seconds then reconnecting it?

If the issue does only take place within Workrooms, we suggest reaching out through the link here to file a bug report which the developers can more than gladly review! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

oishift
Honored Guest

I am experiencing the same issue.

I have been having business meetings in Workrooms every weekday since Jan 2022,

but suddenly I can't use it since mtg on today.

When I enter a meeting room in Workrooms,

after about 15 seconds I am kicked out of the room with a message "disconnected from the meeting".

I have tried the following, but it does not resolve the issue.

- Reconnecting the Wifi
- Restart Quest2
- Reinstall Workrooms app

- Re-pairing of Quest2

Le_Puck
Honored Guest

Hi.  Same thing happening here.  I tried all the steps above without success.
Horizon Workrooms "Disconnected from the meeting. Please check your connection."

dofton
Explorer

Same here. Constantly getting kicked of a meeting room. Tried reinstalling Workroom app, re-pairing Oculus headset etc..

is there any location limitation or IP blacklist or port limitation? (My friends from EU can use it, I’m based in UAE right now..)

Hey @dofton! We don't want you to have a hindering experience, so we'd love to help out! 

We do have a couple basics to ask:

1. When was this first noticed?
  2. Does it only happen with Workrooms, or other apps too?
  3. What all have you attempted? (So to not repeat any steps)

Once we have this information, we'd be glad to look into some possibilities! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey again, @dofton! Just checking in to see if you were still in need of some assistance. If so, feel free to reach back out anytime! 

1. First noticed - A month ago.. (before I did not try workrooms at all)

2. It happens only to workrooms

3. I have attempted: reinstalling Workrooms app, reconnecting headset to workrooms app. Creating different rooms in workrooms app. Result is always the same: after 1 seconds I am being disconnected with message. “You have been disconnected. Reason: you were disconnected”

Thank you so much for that update! As it does seem this would be specific to Horizon Workrooms, we suggest reaching out to them with the below steps:

1. From the Workrooms web app, click on your name in the bottom left corner.
  2. Click Help & Support, then click Give Feedback or Report a Problem.

If anything else comes up, feel free to reach back out anytime! 

I'm also based in the UAE , I also think something is blocking it here - I tried two different accounts on two different headset (Quest 2)

Also tried reinstalling , rebooting . 

Keep getting disconnected.