cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon Workrooms crash's on start?

HandsMalone
Honored Guest

I'm trying to test out the new Workrooms on my Quest 2.. I have a new Workroom setup on workroom.com but when I start the app on my Quest it crashes back to the home screen... Has anyone had luck getting their install of Horizon Workroom to work? (not sure where else to ask given Horizon Workrooms is an FB product)

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

clearstar
Honored Guest

I have the same problem, Starts up, click on create desk, goes back to the quest menu. 

Yeah, considering it just launched, it looks like it's having some issues. The web app crashes on my PC as well when trying to complete the Setup process. I imagine this will be resolved soon.

Dienazty
Honored Guest

I've been experiencing the same issue.  Not sure the cause, and I've tried relaunching, opening with another app open, and restarting the headset.

I'll note that the first time I opened the app I had controllers turned on, and it prompted me to set them down...then returned me to the home screen and continued crashing.

Enoeht72
Honored Guest

Same issue...loops back to the Quest home page. Tried deleting and re-installing with no luck.

SimonElNahas
Honored Guest

Same issue here.

CandyNara
Honored Guest

I have the same issue. So, I can't even pair my Quest2. Please help!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here...tried re-install, restart, resetting boundary. Crash on launch 100% of the time. Frustrating.

RJP13
Honored Guest

I've tried to uninstall/reinstall the application about 5 times throughout the last week since its release. It still crashes and takes me back to the home screen. Really annoying.

SimonElNahas
Honored Guest

It works for me now! 
I just had to update the system software of oculus itself.
I think the reason for the crash is because it doesn't have the desk guardian. This comes with the update.
If this worked for you give this reply a 👍