cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon world issue

badluck7669
Honored Guest

So installed horizon worlds and I was stuck on avatar creation screen my avatar isn't appearing and I can't edit avatar I am stuck pls help

5 REPLIES 5

JoyAvocado
Explorer

I can't edit my avatar too but I can not even see my avatar anymore. 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We understand you're experiencing some issues with editing your avatar for Horizon Worlds. This is not something we like to hear from our valued customers.  Let's try to troubleshoot this issue away together! Please try the following:

1. Uninstall the Horizon Worlds app
  2. turn off your headset for 2-3 minutes before turning it back on
  3. Reinstall the Horizon Worlds app

If you still get the same results after trying these steps, we ask that you please report this issue using the Horizon Worlds Feedback Tool. This will allow our Horizon team to see how many users are being effected by this issue, and it helps them try to figure out how to correct this so it doesn't happen again.

We appreciate you for bringing this to the community, and we hope to have this issue resolved soon. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have this and when i go to come back it says oops something went wrong. So im stuck in a loop. I have plqyed it for weeks but after v47 this happened

Hey @MAJESTIC_SHADOW! It appears that you are experiencing some issues with your avatar in Horizon Worlds. We totally understand how immersion breaking that can be and we'd love to help you get this issue resolved! So that we can look into this a little further with you, can you please describe in detail what kind of issues you are experiencing. We'll be standing by in order to offer further assistance!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @MAJESTIC_SHADOW, we are reaching out to you in hopes that your issue was resolved. If you are still having trouble please reach out to us so we can help. 

We would love to be of assistance.