cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I ?

Chillisteak
Protege
Hey folks? how do I bring a window into my VR world using the Xbox Controller?
This was pretty straight forward I've not done it for a while now and can't seem to get it to bring any window into the VR space now.
3 REPLIES 3

Chillisteak
Protege
Guide only explains how to do this with a touch controller, so what have Oculus removed the functionality from xbox controller users? because that's a bit harsh if it's the case given that is what my Rift came with on launch.

Chillisteak
Protege
So I can still bring the entire desktop into my VR space but that has no use to me as I just end up watching the game I'm playing while playing the game. So the functionality isn't removed altogether, but I can't for the life of me work out how to grab one bloody window and bring it in. 

Chillisteak
Protege
Worked it out, finally! turns out Oculus had created a setting I had to turn on to allow it to work?? Why? pointless and annoying and wasted an hour of my day trying to work it out. Thanks Oculus much appreciated.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?