cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim free Robo Recall?

SpyderCanopus
Protege
I bought the Touch bundle and it said it came with Robo Recall so I'm trying to figure out how to get it...
Core Components: Intel Xeon E3-1225 V2  /  Intel S1200BTL mainboard  /  Intel 730 240GB SSD  /  EVGA GTX 1080  /  Inateck KTU3FR-4P  /  16GB DDR3  /  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit  /  Rift CV1  /  Touch
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry about that. The games are supposed to automatically show up in your account (after you setup the controllers), but sometimes the system gets glitched. In this case, just reach out to Oculus Support and we can fix your account. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Once you've paired your Touch controllers with your headset/account, the free games (Robo Recall, Dead and Buried, Medium, and Quill) should show up in your library (in the Not Installed section).

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

SpyderCanopus
Protege
Lucky's Tale was in there.... 😞  Does this mean I don't get Robo Recall?  
Core Components: Intel Xeon E3-1225 V2  /  Intel S1200BTL mainboard  /  Intel 730 240GB SSD  /  EVGA GTX 1080  /  Inateck KTU3FR-4P  /  16GB DDR3  /  Windows 10 Pro 64-bit  /  Rift CV1  /  Touch

SpyderCanopus
Protege
Today, on all those games in the Oculus Store the descriptions start off as:

"Purchase and activate Touch to get Robo Recall for free!" is in the description of Robo Recall.

"
Free with Oculus Touch Activation!" is in the description of Dead & Buried AND Medium

"
Free with Oculus Touch!" is in the description of Quill.

Lucky's Tale just says "now compatible with touch".  I don't like this at all.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry about that. The games are supposed to automatically show up in your account (after you setup the controllers), but sometimes the system gets glitched. In this case, just reach out to Oculus Support and we can fix your account. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Lucky's Tale works different than the other freebies, since it's free to all.

Have you activated your Touch controllers yet? Maybe logging out of the Oculus Home desktop app and logging back in can get it to update your status.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

SpyderCanopus
Protege
I sent a support ticket and they had it all fixed in just a few hours!  Oculus support is great --and I'm having fun with their toys too!

jkpowell3
Honored Guest
support told me to go through the setup again and not to skip any steps. it showed up after that.
THERE YOU GO HOW TO CLAIM IT FOR FREE 
credits
by:me
written by:me
told by:me
help:
me:me

auiam
Honored Guest
Try to sign out and then sign in again. That helped me.

Flare243
Honored Guest
I saw that Robo Recall was free with oculus touch, and it so I decided to get it. So in the description, it says purchase and activate Touch to get Robo Recall for free, so I bought the game and expected it to give the money back when I got in the game with my Touch activated, but it hasn't.  What do I do to get free? I already had my Touch activated before I bought it, would that make a difference? Also reading the other comments here people say to log out, but I can't find where to do that.