cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable "hey facebook"

Strongit
Heroic Explorer

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable voice activation?  I never use it but it's constantly popping up thinking I said the activation phrase; probably on average half a dozen times per play session.  It's extremely irritating.

Quest 1, i5-8600K at 4.7 GHz, eVGA 1080 ti FTW3, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming, 16 GB 3200 MHz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there! If you would like to turn off the voice control feature, go to the settings menu, select experimental features, and from here you can turn this off. Easy peasy! Let us know if this worked out for you, and remember we are always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

You should be able to turn that off in the settings menu.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

Hey there! If you would like to turn off the voice control feature, go to the settings menu, select experimental features, and from here you can turn this off. Easy peasy! Let us know if this worked out for you, and remember we are always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!