cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a replacement controller?

chimpdaddy
Honored Guest

My left controller for my Oculus Quest broke, and I have been coming to the Oculus store for 6 months looking to see when you might have one in stock. How do I get a replacement? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cookies-N-Scream
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

For any questions about controller issues or possible warranty options, please make sure you send a PM over to @MetaQuestSupport! I'd hate for anyone to miss out on all the fun that comes with VR, so please make sure you follow all the controller troubleshooting below as well:

• Clean the controller with a compressed air can and microfiber cloth, make sure you only use approved cleaning materials!
  • Remove the battery for 10 minutes, then replace with a fresh battery
  • Unpair and re-pair the controller

There are controllers available for sale on the store, but I suggest reaching out first so the support team can look into your options. Hope this helps!

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me

View solution in original post

131 REPLIES 131

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Chimpdaddy, thanks for reaching out. I have taken a look at your account and luckily, your warranty is still active to receive a replacement controller. Please submit a support ticket on our website here: https://ocul.us/ContactSupport so we can begin the process of troubleshooting and if it is deemed as broken, replacing the controller. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

lachlan09
Honored Guest

I've recently cracked my left controller ring and I can see the trackers and when I move the controller if feels like the ring is going to break off I bought Costco in mid January am I able to get my controller repaired?

Hello @lachlan09! We're sad to hear about your controller and we'd love to help out with this today! There's nothing worse than not being able to enjoy our VR world!

To better assist you, we ask that you contact us via Meta Store Support to open a ticket and try to find a solution immediately. 

We appreciate you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DJLilPvffz10
Honored Guest

My left oculus controller has stick drift is it possible for me to get a replacement?

MidgeHolt
Honored Guest

My left controllers grip trigger isn't acting spring loaded, and can come farther out than normal, it falls in to full press when held sideways. I really don't feel like shilling out 160 dollars for a 70 dollar controller on Amazon. Is this fixable? When is it going to be in stock if not?

Hey there @MidgeHolt.We know what it feels like to play a game, only to have it not work properly. Let's see what we can do to help you. 

Please reach out to us via Support HERE so we can see what options are available to you for your left controller. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hey, a while back I cracked my left controller and the front finger tracking broke on it. I was just wondering if you could look at my warranty and check it out. My finger tracking on my right controller has also gone funky and I don't what the issue is there, I haven't hit it or tapped it. do you know what the issue is?

Certainly, dvil_Vr! We can look into this with you and get you back into gaming. Just PM us here or click HERE to contact us by email or chat. Thanks!

im not too sure if i have my warranty still but mu dog chewed up my the left oculus 1 quest controller and it works but loses tracking constantly. i was just wondering if yall could check to see if my warranty is still active.