cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view my support ticket.

Guruman
Explorer

I opened a support ticket (4832873) about refund for a bought game and got a mail confirmation. Now I got another mail telling that my ticket has been updated but nothing about which Update and nothing about how I Can view my ticket. A link would have been Nice.

I have been looking around Meta support and Oculus support but cannot find anywhere to view my ticket.

can anyone guide me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey Guruman! We would love to investigate this further! Please send us a private message with screenshots of the emails you're receiving for us to take a deeper look into. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. If we're unable to figure out the cause of your email showing no content, we'll start where you left off in your ticket here in the private message! We're looking forward to hearing from you via private message! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, Guruman! We heard that you had some questions about a recent support ticket you created, and we'd love to provide you with an update on your ticket. 

One of our agents recently sent you an email requesting some account information. We highly encourage you to check your inbox one more time, and if email isn't there, then we suggest checking the trash folder. From time to time, our emails will sometimes get redirected to the trash folder based upon your mailbox provider. 

After the account information has been obtained and authenticated, our agent can assist further. We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello,

no i did not receive the email. I also checked trash and spam folders.

I would still like to know how I can check my ticket directly

Ah, we see! Thanks for getting back to us with this news, and we went ahead and let the agent know to follow up with you again via email. 

As for getting direct access to your ticket, we do not have an avenue for your request because the ticket itself consists of email threads you already have access to.

Your direct link to contact us, will be via the last email received from our agent!

So today I received a new email from customer support but without any content.

It looks like they simply forwarded their last mail without adding anything. The last mail only informed me that my ticket had been updated.

This is why a ticket system where The customer Can see The ticket is preferred for customers.

now i need to go through you every time wasting both yours and my time.

Hello again,

I keep getting e-mails without any content and I even tried to have Them send to my Yahoo mail which is completely disconnected from the sneakemail and Google used before. But even in yahoo the mail I receive is empty so I am sure that the problem is not at my end and I still don’t know what they need from me.

I also asked Them to call me but that is not happening.

can you advice me on how to get any progress?

best regards

Jan

Hey Guruman! We would love to investigate this further! Please send us a private message with screenshots of the emails you're receiving for us to take a deeper look into. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. If we're unable to figure out the cause of your email showing no content, we'll start where you left off in your ticket here in the private message! We're looking forward to hearing from you via private message! 

Sm4ck.111
Honored Guest

So, more than four months later, it's still not possible to read the responses to the support tickets.

It's quite impressive that Meta has managed to break Zendesk. My ticket id is 5210579 and there is screenshots posted in the tickets.

Hey there! That's not what we want to hear for our customers. Please PM us so we can discuss your ticket with you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

m4sk1n3n
Honored Guest

I have the exact same issue. I open a support ticket and get a email confirmation. The ticket gets updated and i get a email notice and nothing else. No answers or links to the case or anything. If i reply to the email saying that i cant see the update to the case, same thing happens. I get an email saying the ticket was updated. Stuck in limbo. I have given up.