cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving the email for resetting the pin

DangerNoodle65
Honored Guest

I am logged in to Oculus web site with my facebook account. I didn't use that for awhile and see some pin is requested (I've never created such). Now I cannot buy anything as I cannot receive an email for resetting. Tried to change my email address if that was the problem, but cannot do that without a PIN ?! 

Please help me!

7 REPLIES 7

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey there @DangerNoodle65 I can give you some steps to access your account given you remember your account Password.  Use a desktop browser, or a desktop version of a webpage on your mobile device.

Sign into your profile: https://secure.oculus.com/my/profile/

Click Security > PIN > Edit

Input Password > a new PIN > Confirm PIN > SAVE

Now try to sign into your headset using the new PIN you created.

Please let me know if this works for you!

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I've never used account password. I use login with facebook. There is no way to pay without the pin. It's strange to me to be blocked on such initial step and to not have any support or sale. If it was other service I would get 100s of phone calls so far, just to complete the payment

That's not the right steps. It says input the old pin to change it. 

Because you clicked "login with facebook", this created an Oculus account that is linked it with your Facebook account. They both share the same password.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

SuperTheoGaming
Honored Guest

Was there a solution to this problem? I am having the same issue.

So ... how does this address the OP, and mine, issues of not receiving the email to reset the PIN?

I want to make sure of this because it wasn't mentioned. Did either of you check your Spam folder to make sure the PIN reset email didn't land there?

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!