cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t find steam vr

jactheboy06
Explorer

I done everything right but I can’t find steam vr I looked in the unknown sources and looked at multiple solutions but none work,

how can I find steam vr?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

You need to install both the Steam app (and sign in with a Steam account) and the SteamVR app.  These are separate apps.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SteamVR is part of Steam. Have you installed the Steam app on your PC?

I will see

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

You need to install both the Steam app (and sign in with a Steam account) and the SteamVR app.  These are separate apps.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

What is its name?

I can not get steam vr to work in oculus with air link but my friend can. I have tried everything and yes I know they are two seperate apps. I can not see my steam games specifically phasmaphobia in my oculus library. I have external sources on and i even enabled the steam vr beta updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I need help!