cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed my phone number on my credit card. Do I need to change it on my Oculus orders?

360FOV
Honored Guest
I looked at my shipping and billing info attached to my orders and don't see a phone number. Is it somewhere else or am I good to go?
“My ally is the Force. Life creates it, makes it grow. It’s energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock…everywhere!"
4 REPLIES 4

360FOV
Honored Guest
bump
“My ally is the Force. Life creates it, makes it grow. It’s energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock…everywhere!"

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are talking about your Touch pre-order then it should have your phone number on there if you click on the order and select 'edit' next to 'Shipping Address'

360FOV
Honored Guest
Thanks

francesco0664
Honored Guest
I have just pre-order touch controls, oculus will take the money when the touch will ship? 
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?