cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did restart my PC

Jayson115
Protege

I got this error when installing on my computer and i did restart but it said to contact support

Jayson115_1-1614691567549.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jayson115
Protege

It’s fixed nowadays 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jayson115
Protege

It’s fixed nowadays 

balu960
Honored Guest

Hi, May I know how to solve this problem?

Erm..
I have the same problem, so i don't think so...

Hey henrysche! We'd love to get your Oculus PC application to download properly! We want to make sure that your PC meets the requirements to run PCVR as this can cause an issue with the download of the software, please follow the link to fin out if your PC meets the minimum requirements: Oculus PC Compatibility! If your PC meets the Minimum requirements then we'd recommend completing the following steps: 

• Manually uninstall Oculus Home
  • Delete C:\OculusSetup-DownloadCache\
  • Re-download the Oculus setup
  • Whitelist or disable your anti-virus software when installing the software. Please make sure to re-enable your anti-virus after getting the app to install! 
  • Restart your PC and repeat the first three steps 

We hope these steps prove useful in getting your PC application to download properly! If not, please send us a private message so we can provide more in depth troubleshooting steps! Please copy and paste this link into your browser https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or click on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!