cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not receive my refund money

ztonerx
Level 2

I requested a refund for a virtual desktop application that was on sale for black friday, I only used it at most 1 hr maximum with not very pleasant results and I decided to return it now that today I just checked that the return was approved and the money did not appear on my card!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi @ztonerx, we understand you're waiting on your refund for Virtual Desktop. We know waiting on a digital refund can make us a little nervous, but please do not worry because once we grant your refund we credit you through your original payment method. It may take a few days for your financial institution to release the funds back into your account. If you still haven't received the money after 7-9 business days, we recommend contacting your payment provider for help receiving your refund. 😊

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi @ztonerx, we understand you're waiting on your refund for Virtual Desktop. We know waiting on a digital refund can make us a little nervous, but please do not worry because once we grant your refund we credit you through your original payment method. It may take a few days for your financial institution to release the funds back into your account. If you still haven't received the money after 7-9 business days, we recommend contacting your payment provider for help receiving your refund. 😊

PITTCANNA
Level 13

It takes 3-7 days after refund approval for it to show up in your bank.

Ok

itz_melon7635
Level 2

I had an accepted refund request for job simulator over 8 days ago, and still do not have any money in my account

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello itz_melon7635, we noticed that you need assistance with your refund request. We're here to help! Please click here or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.