Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get an error when attempting to enter developer mode on Quest 2

djn121
Level 2

Hi everyone!

Headset: Oculus Quest 2

Problem: When I toggle the developer mode switch in the Oculus iOS app, a red banner populates on the bottom of the screen stating "We're having problems loading this. Please try again."

What I have tried: I created an oculus account, created an organization within, factory reset my quest 2, paired with my iPhone, and attempt to put into developer mode and I get the same problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I have deleted and created new organizations in the developer account, and I have factory reset the headset countless times.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It worked last week!!

Thanks!!

6 REPLIES 6

JustALucker
Level 2

Same experience on android.

djn121
Level 2

Can anyone else help us?? Would love to be able to use the $300 item I just purchased......

Hello djn12. Thank you for contacting us. We understand that you're having issues enabling developer mode. Looks like you've exhausted all possible troubleshoot  troubleshooting we can do on the forums, please open a ticket so we can look further into this. Here is link to developers support site. We look forward to hearing from you. 

mattcyborgelt
Level 2

Same here. Already regretting my purchase.

Did we get any solution to this problem.  Experienced the same as djn121 .

Hopperdeveloper
Level 2

Same problem and tried the steps noted.  Tried on iPhone, Android and iPad.  "I toggle the developer mode switch in the Oculus iOS app, a red banner populates on the bottom of the screen stating "We're having problems loading this. Please try again."

Any suggestions?