cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have bought a game on my quest but it is not on my pc.

ZzeuzZ
Honored Guest

I have bought a game on my quest but it is not on my pc. It shows that i have bought it in my browser but not in my oculus pc app, but i have other games that i have bought on my quest on my pc like population 1, the walking dead saints and sinners and richies plank experience but not beat saber. pleas help me. 

ZzeuzZ_2-1650061966310.png

ZzeuzZ_3-1650062052758.png

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We are here to provide you with our support on this matter. So almost all of the games mentioned are available for cross-buy. However, Beat Saber is not available for cross-buy. The decision to allow for cross-buying is ultimately up to each developer and whatever is best for their business and community. 

The developer has mentioned "Quest is a new platform and porting the game took a significant amount of time. All players who purchased Beat Saber Music Packs through Oculus Store will have all their packs available as a cross-buy."

We hope we were able to shed some light on this situation. Should you have any further questions regarding Beat Saber, please check out their contact page

If we can support you or answer any further questions, please don't hesitate to respond to this thread or please chat with us in a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!