cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no pin and can't change it because i have no access to my old email address

T4MPON
Honored Guest

My quest 2 asks me for a pin despite I never have choosen one. So i wanted to go to the oculus account and reset the pin but I don't have access to the old email address of my facebook account. To change the email address it asks me for the pin.

So i changed my primary email address in my facebook account settings but hte email adress in my oculus account stays the same old one.

I cant even link my occulus quest 2 to another fb account it seems. What sould I do?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, thanks for reaching out. We see you are having issues with logging into your Oculus account due to it asking for a pin that you never made. As we will need to investigate the issue and may need to access your account, we recommend you send us a DM so we can properly solve this issue for you. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!