cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received my referral credit after activating my quest 2

RogueEmerald
Honored Guest

I activated my friend's referral code and it said that it was activated and that I would get it once I activated my new headset. But when I had set it i couldn't find any indication that I had received it. I set up my payment method after the quest 2 was set up but there was no option to see the store credit. I have had a quest 1 in the past if that means anything.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Thank you for reaching out. It's important our users receive their credits for referring friends when expected. We know this can be a little alarming and we love to help!

We will need to gather personal information from each account so we can look into why the credits were not applied to you! We'd like to invite you to directly message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!