cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm from Puerto Rico, part of the US, yet referral code fail because it thinks I'm in another countr

ZincLeadAlloy
Explorer

I'm from Puerto Rico, part of the US, yet referral code fail because it thinks I'm in another country. That is not correct because I'm American born and in American soil. Why then I can't get my $30 credit when a friend refers me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the help, Meta. The issue was resolved by PMing them some info. 10/10

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and welcome, ZincLeadAlloy! We see you're having trouble receiving a referral credit. Don't worry, we've got your back and will get this taken care of as soon as possible. We understand you are in Puerto Rico, as you stated, but in order for a referral credit to be accepted, both the sender and the receiver must be in the same country.

If this is not the case and you both live in the same country, please PM us and we will be happy to assist you with this matter. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes, we are in the same country

Thanks for the help, Meta. The issue was resolved by PMing them some info. 10/10

Is that new?

Since when sender and receiver has to be from the same country??

I got a referral link from a friend who isn't even at the same continent and it worked.

It sucks, because with the price rise I could really use the extra $30  credit

That's true......do you know you also get beat saber for free by buying the Quest?

Then you would save $60 in total😁

I hope you'll get your credit too.

Good luck🤞

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?