cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to log into the vr desktop, the download starts in my helmet, but the desktop doesn't ope

bloodan69
Honored Guest

I'm trying to log into the vr desktop, the download starts in my helmet, but the desktop doesn't open.

there was no such problem before. but then she just showed up. I noticed that if you turn off all the oculus motion sensors, then there is a menu picture in the helmet and a request to connect the sensors. but after they are connected, the 3d oculus logo appears in the helmet, while the helmet is tracked and my movement is recorded, but the download does not go anywhere and I continue to see this logo in the helmet. if anything, I reinstalled oculus and drivers on the video card and usb ports. (sorry for my English, I use a translator)

even in the oculus device menu, the weather shows a low tracking level, although this is not the case and it tracks me well.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi bloodan69, we completely understand how this can complicate your VR experience, and rest assured, we're here to help!

We suggest clearing these specific Oculus files from your PC before reinstalling the software again:

• C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData
  • C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData\Local
  • C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData\LocalLow
  • C:\Users\YourUserProfile\AppData\Roaming
  • C:\OculusSetup-DownloadCache

Since these files aren't cleared when uninstalling in the control panel normally, you'll find yourself encountering this issue over and over despite reinstalling. If issue continues, we ask that you shoot us a message on our Meta Quest Support page so that we can work together to find the best solution! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!