cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with my thhmbstick angle, no its not stick drift, i checked.

Drake2_2
Honored Guest

Alright, so uh I messed up my oculus thumbstick angle on my settings, and my controller thumbstick seems to turn left, and whenever I try to scroll down it goes up, I bought multiple products and I thought it was stuck drift, but it isnt I've tried changing my thumbstick angle, no reseting the angle doesn't help, and it keeps on making me turn when I wanna play games, like recroom, yes this makes me mad especially in pvps.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, Drake 2-2. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This is an extremely sticky situation, and we want to help out. We know it can seem alarming. It does seem like it's a controller drifting issue. However, maybe there is an issue with the collaboration.

We have a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
  • What exact settings have you tried changing? 
  • What type of device are you using? 

Try these steps below: 

• Repair controllers
  • Take the batteries out for 30 mins to fully reset.
  • Change the batteries.

These steps above might help fix the issue with the thumbstick. Please let us know if you're still experiencing the issue so we can assist further. We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I've tooken out my batteries, well why the headset was off, I've tried to use controller deadzone, still didn't work I tried pressing the reset button on the thumbstick angle thing, still didn't work I know how it started, it started ehen I changed my thumbstick angle because I thought my arms would be longer, can you help?

Thank you for trying those troubleshooting steps. We would like for you to reach out to us via our support site so we can assist you further here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!