cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with referral credit.

Leon3rd
Honored Guest

I sent a referral to my son for oculus 2. The following week I brought him an oculus 2. After receiving it, he setup his device and responded to his referral. When he did the response he got was he's already have an oculus account and isn't eligible for credit. Who and how can I contact Oculus to get this straighten out. I keep running into a brick wall to resolve this. Thanks in advance for any help. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Leon3rd! We know referral issues can be pretty discouraging and would love to provide some assistance! For future reference with how our referral program works; you would send the link to your friend to create a new Oculus account through. After, they would purchase a new Quest 2 from us or an authorized retailer. Upon headset activation with the new account, they would receive the credits right away. Whereas, you would receive yours within the next 30 days.

If you believe everything was followed correctly, feel free to hit up our PMs for a deeper dive into your missing referral credits issue as we will need to gather some sensitive information. 

To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Keep in mind, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I still like to know if we will get $30 credit. I don't think it was fair that we did not. I had another friend also who I wanted to gift with the oculus, but I won't do that if this issue is not resolved. I appreciate any help in this matter.

Hey again, @Leon3rd! In order to best look into your missing referral credits; feel free to use the link previously provided since we will need to gather more sensitive information from both parties involved.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!