cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need step by step instructions to accept a referral

MrDogeman
Honored Guest

Just got a new Quest 2 that we bought for my son with a referral link from his friend. When I set it up the first time, I must not have used the correct email address and didn’t get the $30 credit.  I tried to factory reset and used the correct account this time and still don’t have the referral to redeem in the app. 

Exactly how do I do this?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, MrDogeman!

We hate to hear about your referral issues. However we know it can be a bit tricky at times. Rest assured we'll get this figured out together! Due to the referral system needing us to go over some sensitive information, let's move this over to a private message! in order to PM us, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We'll see you on the other side!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again @DrDogeman!

We just wanted to follow up and see if you were able to resolve your referral issue or to see if you needed a helping hand in the matter.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?