cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my refund request

ExtravitorVaporwave
Honored Guest

I recently spoke with you guys about a problem I was having with some 2 games And instead of receiving my refund for both of them you guys accept one of them and gave me a bunch of nonsense  I seriously don't understand why you guys can't just give me a refund i paid $20 for the game and the game didn't even open. it's hard for me to get money's and now you guys waste my money on a game that didn't even open and I didn't get my money back all I want is my money back that's it it It wasn't past 2 hours when I refunded it I was still able to refund it and plus if the game didn't work well makes you think I want it  Please oculus give me my  Refund

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! 

Thank you for expressing that you are dissatisfied with the results of our Automated Refund process.

We understand when you venture into the world of VR, it's a chance to escape reality and immerse yourself into a new universe! So when you mention that you've purchased a game that doesn't allow you to hop into that reality, it disappoints us. 

All we ask is for you to please review our Refund Policy. After completing that step, please reach out to us in a PM, so we can verify your account information and review the options available to you. 

Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!