cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Queued. Issue

Slooth_.
Honored Guest

I earlier today tried to install a game using the oculus app on my phone to my quest 2, After I pressed install it said it was queued. After a bit of waiting and it not changing I decided to press it again and it then said, “Headset offline, this will install when the headset has connection” I’m not sure what to do because the vr is on the wifi and I have tried to uninstall/reinstall the app and it’s still at install queued.

9 REPLIES 9

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Slooth_., we see you're having trouble getting your headset to connect to your home wifi. Allow us to assist you with this; we have been encountering an issue lately with some of our servers. Not allowing some users to download games, we're working full time trying to get this issue resolved. We are aware that some people are not able to properly install apps on your Quest library. If you have a game or app that seems stalled for more than a few hours, ensure that you have the Cloud Backup feature enabled then perform a factory reset. Once completing these steps, the updates should resume.

We thank you for your continued patience while we work on getting this resolved for you guys, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support page if you still need assistance with this. We're here to help, Happy Holidays!🎁🎄

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Happy Holidays, I tried to do this but the app still says "Install Queued"
I made sure the headset is connected to the Wifi and it still says, "Headset is Offline, Installation will begin automatically once your headset is connected to the internet"
It is connected to the Internet though, not sure if its a headset problem or a problem with the app.

Hello again, Slooth_.! Thank you for trying those steps. We want to get this resolved and get you back to your gaming experience. Please send us a PM so what we can look into this further for you. Click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm having the same "installed queue" problem on my Quest 1.   I bought Phantom from the Oculus store in the app.

The app is connected to the Quest headset.   And the Quest headset says it is connected to the same WiFi as the app on the phone.    But the message from the Phantom game is still saying:  Will install when headset is connected.   What is the solution?   Why can't you guys post it here?

Hiya! We see you're having a hard time with the game installing. We know how this can really put a damper on your gameplay, and we want to help you get to the bottom of this, so if you could, please go ahead and factory reset. We know this is not the ideal solution, but with the Cloud Backup feature enabled, your data and progress should be safe. After performing the reset, your download should resume as normal. If these steps don't help, could you please go ahead and submit a support ticket here on our support site? Thanks! We hope you find this information helpful. 

This same exact issue is currently happening to me. I'm speaking with Support, but nothing is working. Was a fix identified?

I am also dealing with issue on resident evil 4. I have changed Wi-Fi’s multiple times, made sure that my phone and headset were on the exact same wifi. I’ve restarted my phone and headset, and disconnected wifi altogether. I’m stuck and do not know what to do.

Hey P015TM4nt135! We see that you are having issues with redeeming your Resident Evil 4 game. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have and would like to look into this further. We are going to need to gather some information so if we can get you over to our private messages it would help in getting us started. You can send us a PM by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Kaylais1
Honored Guest

I’m also having this problem