cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid zip code

grungemaster2146
Honored Guest

Hello I    have the error message that says invalid zip code when I    try to add a payment method and Ive gone through multiple messages from customer service and they haven't helped me at all. They keep telling me the same suggestions but none of them work and it keeps saying INVALID ZIP CODE and I'm getting really annoyed with the lack of help I    am getting. This has been an ongoing issue since 2020 from what I    have read and this is ridiculous honestly. Is there anyway to put in a payment method because it doesn't seem like there is???

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

same over here

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi P1ck13Ju1c3s, we see you're having an issue with adding a payment method to your account. If you haven't done so already, please submit a support ticket so we can get the right team on this issue.

grungemaster2146, your case has been escalated so a higher team can review and provide you with a possible solution. You may go to add your card sometime in the future and see that it works because the issue has been resolved on our end. Just keep an eye out for a message from us with any updates. 🙏

At this time, we ask for your continued patience and understanding as our teams have experienced high volumes of support tickets since the holiday. We want to thank you for your continued support, and wish you a happy new year. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!