cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Apple Health Sync started?

ladnick27
Honored Guest

Hi

i read on lot of articles, oculus move can been synced with apple health but I no see the option. Has the feature released yet?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey ladnick27! We completely understand the want for syncing your Oculus Move data seamlessly with Apple Health and we want to thank you for reaching out about this feature! Oculus Move syncing with Apple Health is going to be a slow rollout to specific beta testers to work out all the bugs and hitches. We're not currently aware of a timeline as to when the feature will be released to the public, but you can stay updated on the feature by staying connected with us through the community forums and our social media pages where you can find out when the feature will be rolling out to the general public. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we make this feature a seamless experience for all users!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

until today no sync possible with apple health. Is the rollout still running or do I need to set something up? I live in the Netherlands. Thanks for your comment

Hi there, @JBrouwer82! We understand you have some questions about syncing your Move data with Apple Health. If you follow the steps in this blog article on how to sync your data but you don't see the option to enable Apple Health, then the feature is still being rolled out.

Our teams want to make sure they iron out any wrinkles that may appear with this feature before it is released to everyone. We appreciate your enthusiasm towards this feature and its roll-out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!