cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there Chinses version for meta guest 2

Hoogra
Level 2

Hi 

I have just bought my meta quest 2 128GB VR Head set and I found all the information written out side the box are in Chinese  like in the picture..  should I return it because I don't understand Chinese  I'm afraid all the system and game inside it will be In Chinese 

So is there anyone can advise 

20220816_114627.jpg

20220816_114636.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RoastPork
Oculus Support
Oculus Support

That's a fascinating box you just got. China isn't a supported country Meta ships Quest 2s to, so I'm fairly certain this is a Japanese box you've got here. When you download the Oculus phone app to set up your new headset, it defaults to the language you've selected on your phone. In addition, the headset has a selectable language setting, so you should be just fine anyway. If anything, you getting a Japanese box can be a good topic of conversation among your friends.

Now you're playing with power...SUPER power!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RoastPork
Oculus Support
Oculus Support

That's a fascinating box you just got. China isn't a supported country Meta ships Quest 2s to, so I'm fairly certain this is a Japanese box you've got here. When you download the Oculus phone app to set up your new headset, it defaults to the language you've selected on your phone. In addition, the headset has a selectable language setting, so you should be just fine anyway. If anything, you getting a Japanese box can be a good topic of conversation among your friends.

Now you're playing with power...SUPER power!

Thank you for clarification 😊

Now I'm going to open it and Enjoy 🥳