cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to replace this and/or get a replacement part

Nxyerproject
Honored Guest
mine got a tear in it and i wondered if i could get a replacement?
https://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/igi/QJWYpZ4YTNVmHFZJ.huge
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
No, the inside fabric is not replaceable. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

falken76
Expert Consultant
You can buy a replacement on the Oculus Store.

Nxyerproject
Honored Guest
this isn't just the foam pad for the face, this is the fabric that keeps the face from the insides like the screen. this you can not buy on the oculus store. if there is a place i can get one please tell me where.

SapowiTz
Protege
I disassembled my first Rift completly... it requires special tools or know-how to remove so dont think they gonna sell that part. Direct voilation of your warranty to remove im sure

Techy111
MVP
MVP
As @falken76 said.....You can buy it on the store as per this picture =

7mlx8y1fcn7e.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybereality
Grand Champion
No, the inside fabric is not replaceable. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Nxyerproject
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

As @falken76 said.....You can buy it on the store as per this picture =

7mlx8y1fcn7e.jpg

this is for the oculus go, i have the oculus rift. sorry that was something i should have said.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ahhh sorry mate 
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.