cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues tracking apple magic keyboard in oculus quest 2 v38

RacheBartmoss
Honored Guest

Hi, 

i just bought an oculus quest 2 along with an Apple magic keyboard today , and i have much troubles getting both working correctly, the most annoying part being that when i pair my keyboard with the oculus, it is tracked as a logitech K830 keyboard and not a magic keyboard 😕 . I tried to go to "experimental => Tracked Keyboard" but this settings doesn't seem to exist anymore in v38 .. please help, i'm stuck there.

Notes: My version of the Apple magic keyboard is the one without numpad nor touchID, and it is an AZERTY version (as i am french) .. would this be the reason why it is not properly detected ?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RacheBartmoss
Honored Guest

The issue is now fixed, rebooting the quest 2 updated the parameters and i now have the correct keyboard tracked.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RacheBartmoss
Honored Guest

The issue is now fixed, rebooting the quest 2 updated the parameters and i now have the correct keyboard tracked.

sebastien.genou
Explorer

Hi! Did you manage to get the azerty layout, i am french too and my azerty keyboard is tracked and displayed as a qwerty one and i can't find a place to change this....