cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Meta Horizon Home

LinguaProf
Protege

I think I am missing a step when trying to have my guests fully participate in Horizon Home.

As you can see from the picture, although I am able to invite my husband into my Home space, he has no hands. From his perspective he can see the controllers at the end of his wrists but he doesn't see hands either.

Hands aside, none of the apps work for him while he is in my Home space. I went straight to Oculus TV; as I turned on video after video, he says the view does not change for him, he does not see any video just my Home space.

I also tried a few of the apps, but when I go into the app, he says that I disappear but he still stays in my Home space.

Are we missing a step for him to participate? I've tried accessing the apps through both ways -- I go to the Social tab and from the Party screen I click on "Choose App". The other way is the regular way through my main apps screen.

Screenshot_20220705-081936_Oculus.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @LinguaProf! We see you have some concerns with the new Meta Horizon Home, and after reviewing your post, we would have those concerns as well. 😳 After creating a party to invite your husband to your home, he should be able to see everything you see on Oculus TV and go into any supported multiplayer experience with you.

With this being a new feature, it's possible that there is something we're missing on our end that could be causing these issues. We would appreciate it if you would submit these issues in a bug report so our engineers can take a closer look at what could be causing these glitches in the home environment.

If you need the steps to submit a bug report, you can find them in this support article. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have you up and running with a smooth Meta Horizon Home experience in no time! 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @LinguaProf! We see you have some concerns with the new Meta Horizon Home, and after reviewing your post, we would have those concerns as well. 😳 After creating a party to invite your husband to your home, he should be able to see everything you see on Oculus TV and go into any supported multiplayer experience with you.

With this being a new feature, it's possible that there is something we're missing on our end that could be causing these issues. We would appreciate it if you would submit these issues in a bug report so our engineers can take a closer look at what could be causing these glitches in the home environment.

If you need the steps to submit a bug report, you can find them in this support article. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have you up and running with a smooth Meta Horizon Home experience in no time! 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

LinguaProf
Protege

Thanks! I will do that now.

LinguaProf
Protege

I actually never got this to work.  I got back to my old thread here while doing Google searches on how to remedy this issue.  I even got the new Meta Pro and it still doesn't work.  Is anyone able to co-watch with friends in their Horizon Home?

Hey! did you ever sort it out? Have that exact issue myself with my friend