cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its impossible to make a Meta acount

Default_Imagination
Honored Guest

I can't make a Meta account because my date of birth is set to 1900. When I press "finish account setup," it says "Invalid date of birth You aren't able to create an account based on the information that you provided." So the only thing I could think of is the date of birth. Since I can't change it. My VR headset has been useless lately because it overlays everything to make you set up an account. Please help 😞

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We understand you're eager to dive into the VR world and play your favorite games, but you're having trouble creating your Meta account. Don't worry, we've got your back. We can get you back up and running quickly.

Could you please PM us so that we can look into this further for you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!