cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juat bought a quest 2 and neither link or air link work...

BubbzBubb
Level 3

As stated in the title. Brand new as of 4 hours ago. Got everything set up with it on my phone. But nothing is working on pc. I am running a pc that is vr ready. The issue I am having is everything will connect fine until I try to enable link. Then it sits on a black screen with 3 dots and my pc freaks out saying it can't connect or lost connection. I am using the 80 dollar cable as well. I have updated all drivers and the headset and oculus pc app are both at update 32. Have tried everything from Uninstall rein, factory reset on the headset to even using the tray tool. Bout to take it back to Walmart and get a refund... anyone else having issues or have a solution? Also when I do a check of the cable it says everything is fine. It dosnt lose connection until I try to link.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BubbzBubb
Level 3

I got it figured out yall. Forgot I had posted here. Had nothing to do with hardware. Just needed to delete appdata for oculus that I overlooked. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BubbzBubb
Level 3

crxefx
Level 5

Your GPU may be capable but, is it supported by oculus? That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head. You could try running steam VR alternatively to so if that works, or virtual desktop.

PITTCANNA
Level 12

Vr ready is vague term used to sell inferrior pcs that might have tested green on the steam vr test but is not capable of real pc vr gaming.

Being vague and "venting" online is not going to help your case.

If you post specs and your real computer setup i will help to see if you can and get setup on link. 

BubbzBubb
Level 3

I got it figured out yall. Forgot I had posted here. Had nothing to do with hardware. Just needed to delete appdata for oculus that I overlooked. 

View solution in original post